Thursday 21 January 2010

OPI Teeny Bikinis South beach mini collection

These are adorable 3ml bottles of genuine OPI polishes, I love these alot because Im never going to use up my huge collection of 15ml bottles of OPI
the colours are great too -apart from the lightest shade 1 coat is enough
as well as the three colours I got mini sizes of the nail envy, Rapid dry top coat, avoplex oil and chip-skip
(all of which, I do have in the full sizes also)



Im not sure which shade is which because the bottles did not come individually labelled
  • Done out in deco (lilac?)
  • Suzi and the lifeguard (sheer pink?)
  • Overexposed in southbeach (plum?)
Which is your favorite shade of OPI?

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...