Monday 11 January 2010

L'oreal Color Riche Lipsticks


Pretty peach (left) shiny grapefruit (right)

These lipsticks are super soft, super shiny , they are like a lipgloss in a stick, so if you have been avoiding lipsticks because you are a lipgloss lover and you hate standard lipsticks try these.
I think they retail at about £8 each.
So they are very affordable compared to many lipsticks out there although they are not the cheapest, but, Id say its money well spent as the quality is very good.

Im tempted to get every colour in the range as the quality really is that good and the colours are so so pretty. They taste of 'lipstick' lol.

If I could only have one colour Id choose 'pretty peach' I wish my YSL rouge Volupte was as pretty a colour.

The best selling shade is 'shiny grapefruit' a pinky mauve colour.

Let me know if you get any of these.

Raspcherry X


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...