Thursday 12 August 2010

Affordable Dupe for my Cargo essential palette

Max Factor Trio Eyeshadow palette in 01 coco crazy


For all of those in the UK that are not able to buy the Cargo essential palette or want a cheaper alternative -Ive found one.
This one has three colours and not four,
you simply use the light colour on the browbone, the medium colour on the lid and the dark colour as liner, or outer v or along the creaseline, for brunettes you can use the dark colour in your brows but it wont be enough for true black brows

The palette is by Max factor -a brand I really trust because they have been in the industry for so long and they really know their stuff!

I hope you liked this post thanx for subscribing

Raspcherry X

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...