Wednesday 11 August 2010

Review:- Smashbox Masquerade liquid eyeliner and overlay

Yay, I found my camera lead so as promised here are some better pics of the Smashbox Masquerade ltd ed Liquid liner and lash overlay

I love liquid liners that come with a brush because the application is smoother on the lid
The formula is a similar consistency to MAC liquid last but this stuff washes off -yay!
The colour is like molton metal.
Its dramatic in a very blingy way!
You can see the grooves on the side of the applicator this basically acts as a wand-less mascara wand tto add a metallic effect to your lashes as per the picture below

This look is from my FOTD and is the Black and gold smokey look
there is a list of products used and basic method listed.

I hope you like this look

Please do comment and ill get back to you and thank you for subscribing -Its free!

Raspcherry X

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...