Saturday 14 August 2010

FOTD:-Mermaid inspired look

Fun mermaid inspired look

using my new Sleek circus palette
I almost didnt get it because of the name
because circuses have clowns
and I dont want to look like a clown


Products Used
FACE
Mac Studio fix fluid foundation
Mac studio sculpt concealer
Mac studio fix powder
Benefit hoola bronzer to sculpt
Mac Sunbasque blush

EYES
paintely painpot
Sleek circus shadow palette
yellow, green, light blue, navy, purple, black, white
loreal liquid liner
ELF dramatic lashes
mac zoom lash mascara

LIPS
Mac myth lipstick
Smashbox masquerade lipgloss in reveal



I hope you enjoyed this post
I think I will re-do this look again for better photography purposes
these pics were taken using my webcam

thanx for subscribing

Raspcherry X

2 comments:

Miss Amira - RoyalBlush MUA said...

that looks so pretty! It reminds me of Flounder lol we should collaborate and create disney inspired FOTDs.. that would be awesome! lol

** raspcherry .. said...

@Amira Beauty Blog, Yes, we can do that, I love disney and fun looks. Im such a baby girl!

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...