Thursday 12 August 2010

EOTD:-Smokey black and gold

This is my smokey black and gold face of the day look but just the eye makeup posted as Eye of the day.
I love how the bronze lash overlay shows up in person and adds drama and bling to a smokey look
I also love the shimmery golden black loose shadow as opposed to using matte


EYES
Barry M chubby pencil as base on lid and lower lashline
Barry M Black gold dazzledust on lid ad lower lash line
Brown dazzledust in crease
Bronze dazzledust above crease
Gold dazzle dust as highlight
NYC lashes
MAC zoom lash mascara
Smashbox Masquerade liquid liner/overlay in bronze on upper half of lashes

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...