Thursday 12 August 2010

Haul:- MAC in the groove

MAC in the groove haul


Bahahaha
I may have possibly, slightly overdone it on this one
considering I only wanted 'cool calm collected' and 'blue my mind' trios

Tha above stuff is still in the original MAC pro delivery box
In the box
In the groove e/s trio
Togetherness e/s trio
Blue my mind e/s trio
Calm, cool and collected e/s trio
Making it easy e/s trio
New Vibe blush duo
Band of roses blush duo


These are the things I bought from debenhams the day the collection arrived
they are still in the internationally famous MAC bag -tada!

MSF in stereo rose
e/s trio in love to love

Thanx for visiting and thanx for subscribing
Id love to know -What did you get?

2 comments:

Miss Amira - RoyalBlush MUA said...

i wanna kick myself for not getting Stereo Rose lol i HOPE they release it again soon and dont wait idk how many years lol

** raspcherry .. said...

@amira beauty blog -Its pretty but its quite luminescent, fluorescent abit neon so U have to be light with it, you're good at makeup so I know youd find a way to work it ! on the other end haha you make me wish I got petticoat!

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...