Friday 13 August 2010

FOTD:-Moss green and fuschia purple eye look


I picked up my Smashbox beauty to go palette today and Im loving it I will ofcourse review the palette but I was desperate to try some looks using it, and here is the first.

I didnt know which colour to start from so I asked my mum which was her favourite colour and she chose the fuschia purple and then immediately chose the green too, so I decided to use these both.
Products used
FACE
Revlon colorstay foundation normal/dry 180 sand beige
mac select concealer nw25 under eyes
Smashbox Halo powder light
Clinique bronzer in sunkissed as contour
Clinique blushing blush in bashful blush
EYES
Smashbox Palette
shade 13 (brown cream) as base on lid
shade 10 moss green on lid
shade 11 fuschia purple in crease and lower lashline
shade 3 buttercream as highlight and inner corners
mac engraved liner
loreal superliner on upper and lower lashline
NYC black glamour lashes
LIPS
maybelline lipstick in pinky beige

I hope you like this look
let me know your thoughts Im hoping to do a few FOTDs using this palette

Thanx for visiting and thanx for subscribing

Raspcherry X


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...