Thursday 12 August 2010

EOTD:- Turquoise and brown

Ofcourse I had to try the Elf palettes they are pretty good and some colours are dupes of Famous mac shades, currently I have the sparkle eyes palette and the day palette and Im quite happy with both my MAC palettes are so precious to me and im always worried that the shadows are going to smash, so I prefer these to travel with.
I think if you havent started a mac palette collection save the money buy some diamonds and use these palettes

Products Used
Mac face and body foundation
Mac prep and prime eye primer
Elf sparkle eyes palette and Day palette
Turquoise shade all over lid and lower lashline
Dark brown outer corners
Medium brown Tan shade in crease
Mac blitz and glitz gel liner along lashline
mac zoom lash mascara

Teamed with
Elf blush bronzer palette
and Mac money honey dazzleglass

I hope you liked this post
would you like me to do more looks using affordable makeup such as elf ?

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...