Saturday 14 August 2010

EOTD:- Mermaid inspired eyes


Featuring new ltd ed Circus palette by Sleek

Yep thats me working hard!

This look was inspired by mermaids
I used the following colours which used together reminds me of mermaids
yellow
lime green
light blue
Navy blue
Purple

Products Used
Sleek Circus eyeshadow palette
in above mentioned shades
Loreal liquid liner in carbon black
ELF glamour lashes
mac black liner
mac zoom lash mascara


I think that mermaids are the princesses of the sea
Like Ariel from Disneys the little mermaid
I hope you like this look
I had fun doing it
maybe Ill do it again so that I can have clearer day time out door pics

Thanx for subscribing

Raspcherry X

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...