Thursday 12 August 2010

FOTD:- Cult beauty look

This was a super fun look to do
I used all items that I usually use
but I used them all together
Every item has a cult following


Products Used
FACE
Laura mercier foundation in ivory beige
Amazing cosmetics concealer in light
Clinique invisible blend loose powder
Nars bronzer in Laguna
Nars blush in Orgasm

EYES
Mac painterly paintpot as base
Mac Satin taupe on lid
Mac cork in crease
Mac Mulch outer V, lower lashline upper lashline,
Vanilla inner crease and highlight
Mac eyeliner in smoulder
Bobbi brown gel liner in black
Mascara zoom lash
Ardell demi lashes

LIPS
Chanel rouge coco lipstick in Mademoiselle
Lancome juicy tube


The only theme running in this look is that each item must have eithe a celebrity or cult following, Usually I use these seperately in co-ordinated looks
but I think that I did quite well

Do you use any of these products?

Thanx for subscribing

Raspcherry X


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...