Monday 9 August 2010

REVIEW:- Smashbox Masquerade liquid eyeliner and lipgloss




The complete Smashbox Masquerade ltd ed Fall 2010 collection
I have the Golden coloured glossand the bronze coloured liner

I think the whole collection looks gorgeous
I love the look of the eye palette :)

Smashbox is now available in the UK in Debenhams stores and online at
www.debenhams.com

I have used the Smashbox masquerade liquid eyeliner and lash overlay along both upper and lower lashline
I used pigment over the lower lashline in heritage rouge
and I have used the lash overlay applicator to add a golden effect to my lashes
you can see the golden along side the black lashes in the above picture

The liner has a brush applicator but has notches cut out of the wand to allow ease of use to tint lashes over black mascara

Smashbox Masquerade Lip enhancing gloss is a moisturising Lipgloss and follows the smashbox tradition of no smell and no taste though there is a slight smell from the ingredients
I have the colour bronze which is sheer golden colour but has gold and rose gold pearly shimmer.
The lipgloss is a large size and is compareable to a MAC dazzleglass

I have used this gloss to tone down a deep red clinique lipstick in the above picture

I think both of these shades are useable for those people who like to incorporate gold into their looks -yes thats me :) !!!

I cant find my camera USB lead so I cannot upload the pics of the liner and gloss until I find it -sorry babes :(

These products were sent to me to review :)

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...