Thursday 12 August 2010

Haul:- MAC spring Colour forecast, and too fabulous


Sorry this is late, I have so much back log and pending posts, but I thought better late than never, Atleast My intentions are good x

I got 2 blush ombres from the various collections
They are the size of mac face powders
There is a mineralize blush and 2 lip pencils from the too fabulous collection
I also bought the nailpolish in abalone shell
-yep you guessed it that post is also pending!

Products purchased from Spring Colour forecast
Blush Ombre in ripe Peach
Blush Ombre in springshine
Nail Lacquer Abalone shell (not pictured)

Products purchased from too fabulous
Mineralize blush in Rhapsody in two
lipliners in Naked x2
Cremesheen lipglass in Just superb (not pictured)



Sorry again that this is soo late , but itmeans that you would have all had a chance to buy from this collection Id love to know what you got.

Thanx for subscribing
Raspcherry X

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...